Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pretzel no bake cookie. Almost everyone loves a good no back cookie recipe, and almost everyone loves salt and chocolate. So… You make the no bake cookies just like you normally would but you toss in crushed up pretzels!! These crunchy Chocolate, Peanut and Pretzel No-Bake Haystack Cookies are great for the holidays when the oven is crowded.
You've got peanut butter pretzel cookies! Let's do a deeper dive into. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. You can cook Pretzel no bake cookie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pretzel no bake cookie
- You need of butter or margarine (one stick).
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- It’s of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare of chopped pretzels.
Remove from heat and stir in cereal and pretzels. Drop by rounded tablespoonful onto wax paper and allow to harden. Start timing when mixture reaches a full rolling boil; this is the trick to successful cookies. Always on the lookout for a good recipe to share, this no-bake cookie is definitely a winner.
Pretzel no bake cookie step by step
- In a medium sauce pan melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, stir in milk, sugar, cocoa. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut buttter and vanilla until smooth. Add in the old fashioned oats and pretzels. Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto waxed paper and let cool completely..
- Cookies will set up and harden as they cool..
These no-bake cookie ideas are perfect to take along to your potluck or serve to your surprise guests. There is always time for dessert! So many cookie recipes require a few hours of chill time before you bake them. I understand…I have plenty of those recipes here on my site. Add to that browned butter, pretzels and sea salt and you have a cookie ace.