Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Iced Coffee using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Iced Coffee
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Coffee Starbucks Via Colombian Instant.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cocoa Powder (un sweetened).
- Prepare 4 of Ice cubes.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Mint syrup.
- It’s of cream Whipped.
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of mint leaves Fresh.
Iced Coffee instructions
- In a blender, combine all ingredients for the coffee together, and blend until frothy..
- Garnish with whipped cream, cocoa powder and fresh mint leaves; enjoy cold!.