Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Original nilla banana pudding. How to Prepare Without a Double BoilerA double boiler helps to keep custards, such as the pudding filling for this recipe, smooth. If you don't have a double boiler, you can make your own by placing a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of. Saving Money on Original Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding: The ingredients for this pudding are simple and straight-forward.
She got the recipe off the Nabisco Vanilla Wafer box. Mama would usually make banana pudding for Sunday or other special dinners. How to Make Original 'Nilla Banana Pudding. You can cook Original nilla banana pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Original nilla banana pudding
- Prepare of what you need:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar, divided.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour dash of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs seperated.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 45 of NILLA Wafers,divided.
- Prepare 5 of bananas,sliced.
Nilla wafers with banana flavored pudding and marshmallows. Naturally flavored with other natural flavors. Spoon on top of pudding, spreading to cover entire surface and sealing well to edges. Just before serving, garnish with banana slices, then stand Nilla Wafers upright around edge of dish.
Original nilla banana pudding step by step
- heat oven 350°f.
- mix 1/2 cup sugar,flour and salt on top of double boiler.Blend in 3 egg yolks and milk. Cook, uncovered, over boiling water 10 to 15 min or until thickened. stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- place a small amount of custard at bottom of baking dish. Then line Nillas Wafer 1/3 of dish with bananas then pouring over small amounts of custard then repeat 3x till it reaches edge..
- Beat remaining egg whites high speed of mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining sugar until stiff peaks form . Spread over custard. sealing well to edge of dish.
- bake 15 to 20 min or until lightly brown. cool slightly and serve with reservered wafers just before serving..
Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding – easy, no bake dessert with banana slices, instant pudding and whipped cream. UPDATE: I'm presenting here just one of many recipes for Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding. Some of you were looking for the original recipe from the box of Nilla Wafer Cookies by. Original Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding is rich, cool & a summer standard! Old Fashioned and perfect for a potluck or backyard barbecue! #BananaPudding.