Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Pudding Poke Cake.
You can cook Banana Pudding Poke Cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 2 small of boxes of banana pudding mix.
- It’s 1 packages of cool whip.
- You need 2 1/2 small of bananas.
- It’s 1 of vanilla wafers crushed.
Banana Pudding Poke Cake instructions
- Make cake as directed, let cool.
- With wooden or plastic spoon poke holes all over to bottom of pan.
- Make pudding as directed, before it sets pour all over cake making sure to fill up holes.
- Let set, cover with cool whip, sliced banana and crushed wafers.
- Put in fridge and let set overnight.