Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Split Desert.
You can cook Banana Split Desert using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Split Desert
- It’s 1 packages of Graham crackers crushed.
- It’s 6 oz of package vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed Pineapple drained.
- It’s 2/3 lb of fresh strawberries sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large bananas sliced.
- It’s 12 oz of Cool Whip.
- You need 1 of Magic shell.
- Prepare 1 of hot fudge.
- It’s 1 of cherries.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
Banana Split Desert step by step
- Crush a package of Graham crackers. It will make 2 cups of crushed graham cracker crumbs..
- Melt stick of butter.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press into a baking dish. You can also use crushed pretzels for the crust..
- Mix package of pudding with 3 cups of milk and beat..
- Spread pudding over graham cracker crumbs..
- Slice fresh strawberries and place in the dish over the pudding..
- Slice bananas and place over pudding..
- Drain crushed pineapples and spread over mixture..
- Spread cool whip over the ingredients..
- Squeeze magic shell over cool whip..
- Squeeze hot fudge over cool whip..
- Place cherries over the cool whip..
- Place in the fridge for a few hours to allow pudding ti set..