Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ray's' Banana Cinnamon Poppyseed Cake.
You can cook Ray's' Banana Cinnamon Poppyseed Cake using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Banana Cinnamon Poppyseed Cake
- It’s 1 box of banana Cake mix.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of 3.4 oz instant banana pudding.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of poppyseed.
- You need of For cake:.
- You need 1 of cookin spray.
- You need 1 of cinnamon & sugar mixture.
- It’s 1 of bananas as garnish.
Ray's' Banana Cinnamon Poppyseed Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Add all ingredients together mix well.. generously spray your spring form pan with cooking spray, now sprinkle all sides and bottom with cinnamon and sugar. Add in cake mix bake as directed on box.. I added an additional 15 minutes bake time but optional depending on oven..
- Top with powder sugar and bananas as garnish..enjoy.