Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lil Chicks Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Lil Chicks Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lil Chicks Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- It’s 24 of small white pickled onions.
- You need 1/3 cup of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 4 tbsp of mayo.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh dill (chopped finely).
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh green onion (chopped finely).
- You need 1 of carrot peeled.
Lil Chicks Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil the eggs, let them cool, shell them and slice in two from the top to the bottom.
- (To boil eggs: bring water in a large pot to boil, add the eggs using a slotted spoon or strainer so as not to crack them, boil for about 10 minutes or until it spins on its‘ side without wobbling – gently spin it on counter top).
- Note: if your eggs are cold when you add them to the boiling water they may crack, let them sit to room temperature before boiling to prevent cracking (i left mine for an hour and 2 still cracked)..
- Scoop yolks out of egg whites gently using a spoon, put yolks in a medium mixing bowl add mayo, cream cheese and mix well, then add paprika, dill and green onion and mix well.
- Fill each egg white to cover and shape a little tail like amount of the yolk mixture at the smaller end of the egg.
- Take each white pickled onion one side should be pointier one side rounder, slice a horizontal small slit into the rounded side (~5mm); these are the heads.
- Chop carrot into ~2.5mm slices then chop those slices into strips ~5mm-7.5mm wide, shape 24 pieces of carrot to be small rectangles with one side of each piece sliced on an angle; these are the beaks.
- Take each "beak" with the angled side face down and push that end into the slit in the "head" until wedged.
- Perch each prepared head and beak on the rounded end of the egg (at first I used a toothpick but it wasn't necessary).
- Serve and enjoy or refridgerate and serve the next day!.
- Note: You can adust the mayo and cream cheese to your tastes, i prefer a thicker creamier filling, (add more mayo for a smoother thinner consistency).