Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate and Banana Pudding.
You can have Chocolate and Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Banana Pudding
- You need 3 of ripe bananas sliced.
- It’s 100 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 100 grams of soft margarine.
- Prepare 100 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Chocolate and Banana Pudding step by step
- Pre-heat oven at 180 C.
- Place flour, baking powder, and cocoa in a mixing bowl. Add the margarine, sugar, eggs and mix for about 20 seconds until light and creamy..
- Stir in the sliced bananas..
- Spoon the mixture in your desired oven-proof mould..
- Cover tightly with greased foil..
- Bake for 1 hour in the centre of the oven..
- For the chocolate topping, please refer to the recipe i posted some months ago. FUDGE GLAZE. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352583-fudge-glaze.
- OPTIONAL: You can also serve this yummy pudding with some chilled custard sauce poured over it… Kids will LLLLLOVE IT!!! Just boil 2 and a half cups milk, add half a cup sugar (or according to your taste), bring to almost boil, add the custard powder (blend 2tablespoons custard powder in quarter cup water) mix well til it starts becoming a little heavy. Chill. Pour over pudding. WOW!.