Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Danish Lunch Sourdough Rye Bread.
You can have Danish Lunch Sourdough Rye Bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Danish Lunch Sourdough Rye Bread
- You need 200 ml of chopped rye kernels.
- You need 200 ml of cracked wheat.
- Prepare 200 ml of sourdough (the wet kind).
- You need 400 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 200 ml of wheat flour.
- You need 200 ml of rye flour.
Danish Lunch Sourdough Rye Bread step by step
- Soak the kernels, cracked wheat, and sourdough in water overnight.
- Mix in the salt and 2 types of flour, making sure there are no dry lumps of flour when you're done.
- Let it ferment for a few hours.
- Move to a baking tray with a lid.
- Bake at bottom rack at 180C (hot air setting) for 60 mins, no need to preheat!.
- Take the lid off after 45 mins and bake without for the remaining 15.