Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vickys St Patricks Day Irish Coffee Desserts DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys St Patricks Day Irish Coffee Desserts DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys St Patricks Day Irish Coffee Desserts DF EF SF NF
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- You need 60 g of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 480 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of instant coffee powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Irish whisky.
- It’s of Topping – See my recipe for Whipped Coconut Cream, you'll need 240mls / 1 cups worth.
Vickys St Patricks Day Irish Coffee Desserts DF EF SF NF step by step
- Add a few tbsp of cold coconut milk to the cornstarch, mix into a slurry and set aside for now.
- Put the rest of the milk and the sugar in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Pour the cornstarch mix into the pan, whisking continuously until smooth and thickened.
- Take the pan off the heat and whisk in the coffee powder and whisky.
- Divide between 4 glasses and let cool then refrigerate for a few hours to set well.
- Prepare the whipped topping and generously pipe or spoon onto each pudding.
- Add a light sprinkle of cinnamon over each just before serving.