Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sexy Elvis Power brownie.
You can cook Sexy Elvis Power brownie using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sexy Elvis Power brownie
- You need 1 cup of kodiak power cake mix.
- It’s 4 scoops of Quest peanut butter protein powder.
- It’s 2 2/3 tbsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- You need 1 of whole ripe bananna.
- You need 20 g of SF chocolate chips.
- It’s 20 g of peanut butter chips.
- Prepare 20 g of chopped walnut pieces.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of imitation butter flavor.
Sexy Elvis Power brownie step by step
- Mash up one ripe bananna.
- 1 cup of Kodiak power cake mix.
- 4 scoops of Quest peanut butter flavor protein powder.
- 2 2/3 tbsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- Walnuts, SF chocolate chips and peanut butter chips 20 g of each.
- Add in water start with 1 cup add in more by small amounts till you get to a brownie batter consistency.
- 4 tbsp of butter flavoring.
- Pour into a sprayed pan.
- I baked mine at 325 for 22-25 minutes the center may be a little loose still so let it cool in the pan.
- MFP information for 1 serving.