Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sriracha Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Sriracha Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- It’s 6 of eggs, hard boiled.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s dash of salt (or to taste).
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise (or as needed).
- It’s pinch of celery seed.
- Prepare pinch of Old Bay Seasoning (contains ground chili pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, & a few herbs – so something equivalent would work in lieu).
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s of Old Bay Seasoning (optional).
- It’s of Sriracha Hot Sauce (optional).
Sriracha Deviled Eggs step by step
- Hard boil 6 large eggs. Cool completely & dry..
- Shell the eggs carefully. If shells are sticking to the whites – use a bowl of water to periodically dip the egg in while shelling to help with the process..
- Pat shell-less eggs dry with a paper towel. Cut each egg in half long ways. Scoop out the yolk into a bowl. Set whites aside for later use..
- To the yolks add the mayonnaise, Sriracha, garlic powder, salt, Old Bay Seasoning, & celery seed. Using a fork mash & mix the ingredients until you achieve a smooth, creamy texture..
- Transfer the mixture into a small zipper storage bag or icing piping bag – if using a tip choose one with a larger opening..
- Lay out your egg whites on a serving dish. Using a deviled egg dish makes this easier, but if you don't have one, layer chopped lettuce on a regular serving dish, place egg whites on top & the lettuce will help hold the eggs in place. Pat away any moisture collecting on the whites with a paper towel..
- Fill each egg white's old yolk divet with the yolk mixture. (If using the storage bag, don't forget to clip one of the bottom corners & use as you would a piping bag).
- Garnish with a sprinkle of Old Bay Seasoning & a tiny dallop of Sriracha. (Optional).
- Hard boiled egg trouble shooting: 1. Older eggs make better hard boiled eggs, the yolks stay more centered & they are easier to shell. 2. Lay eggs on their sides 30 minutes before cooking to help center the yolks. 3. Hard boiled is achieved between 10 & 15 minutes of cooking time. 4. Add mayonnaise a little at a time to ensure the deviled mixture does not become too runny..