Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan chocolate pie.
You can cook Vegan chocolate pie using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate pie
- You need of For the crust:.
- Prepare of units dried apricots.
- Prepare of units dates (no seeds).
- You need of Brazilian nuts or almonds.
- You need of coconut oil.
- It’s of shredded coconut.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- It’s of dark chocolate (vegan).
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- Prepare of sugar (opcional).
- You need of For the jam:.
- You need of strawberries (frozen or not).
- It’s of raspberries (frozen or not).
- Prepare of Sugar as much you like.
Vegan chocolate pie step by step
- In a food processor, put all the ingredients for the crust and process until it looks like crumbs..
- Put the crust in a pan with removable bottom and press with your fingers all over the bottom and sides. You can put in small pans too, it looks cute.
- Take it to the oven (180° C, pre heated) until it looks golden. Let it cool..
- Heat the chocolate and coconut milk until it gets creamy. Mix in sugar. Let it cool and pour over the pie. Take it to the fridge to get firm..
- Make the jam: mix the berries and sugar and cook until they get almost melted. Smash them to jam texture. Let it cool. Pour over the pie and take it to the fridge. Serve cool..