Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Sourdough Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Pancakes
- It’s 200 g of sourdough starter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 35 g of butter (melted)/ oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
Sourdough Pancakes step by step
- Mix together melted butter with egg, milk and sourdough starter.
- Then add dry ingredients flour, soda and baking powder and incorporate very well..
- Leave the mixture in a bowl for a little while and preheat the pan on a low flame..
- Use a ladle to pour your pancake batter onto the pan..