Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes.
You can cook Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes
- It’s of For Brownie Bottom.
- It’s 5 ounces of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of For Vanilla Cake Layer.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature (1 stick).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 1/2 tablespoons of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Chocolate Glaze.
- It’s 8 ounces of semi sweet chocokate.
- It’s as needed of white sprinkles.
Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 12 standard muffin tins with bakers spray.
- Make Brownie layer.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave until smooth, cool to room temperature.
- Add brown sugar, vanilla and salt and stir well.
- Add egg and yolk and blend in.
- Add flour and stir until oncorporated.
- Divide into cupcake tins evenly, Bake 5 minutes, remove to cool 15 minutes and prepare vanilla cake layer.
- Make Vanilla Cake Layer.
- In a bowl whisk together, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in flour mixture alternating with milk..
- Divide batter evenly over brownie layer and bake about 15 minutes until set. Cool completely before removing from tindpns.
- Make chocolte glaze.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth d.
- Dip tops in chocolaye.
- Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet and allow to set.