Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake.
You can cook Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of unsweetened chocolate powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cups of ChocoVine Espresso Dutch Wine, chilled.
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamom.
- It’s 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit..
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a larger bowl minus the pumpkin pie spice and sugar.
- Mix the butter, vanilla extract, eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the pumpkin pie spice, milk and Dutch Wine (this is the Wine I used) into the butter mixture.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until there are no more lumps.
- Pour mixture into cake pan of choice, I used a cupcake pan but any kind will work.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can pull a tooth pick out clean.
- Optional: use marsh mellows as “frosting”.
- Optional: make an extra amount to use in a buttercream frosting with the Dutch Wine. Method: simmer Dutch Wine with milk on medium-low heat for 15 minutes. Make basic buttercream frosting, and add in extra cake crumbles. Add the Dutch Wine when done simmering and mix on medium speed..