Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chestnut, Sausage Dressing.
You can have Chestnut, Sausage Dressing using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chestnut, Sausage Dressing
- You need 1/2 pound of bulk sausage.
- It’s 1/2 pound of roasted chestnuts see my recipe.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 12 ounces of stovetop stuffing.
Chestnut, Sausage Dressing instructions
- Make the stuffing as instructed on package. Brown sausage and chop the chestnuts cook all together. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.