Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Delicious Easy Banana Pudding.
You can cook Delicious Easy Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Easy Banana Pudding
- You need 1 box of french vanilla jello instant pudding.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 box of Nilla Wafers.
- Prepare 1 box of graham crackers.
- You need 1 of cool whip.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
Delicious Easy Banana Pudding step by step
- In large bowl combine 1 box of pudding mix with 2 cups of cold milk–I use 2%.
- stir until mixture starts to thicken like pudding about 2 minutes.
- Once pudding has set add vanilla extract and mix.
- Next fold in 4 tablespoons of whip cream, fold do not stir.
- In glass dish, or aluminum pan take several Graham crackers and break into little peices and place in pan to cover the entire bottom of pan.
- Next pour pudding over crackers, for the next layer slice banana over top of pudding then place the nilla wafers over top of bananas..
- Pour pudding over 2nd layer. Take whip cream n spread over top layer evenly. Then, crush several Graham crackers over top the final layer and place wafers on the top. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours..