Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Southern Banana Pudding.
You can cook Southern Banana Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southern Banana Pudding
- It’s of dessert.
- It’s 1 box of 15.1 oz banana cream instant pudding.
- It’s 1 packages of 8oz cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of cool whip.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
Southern Banana Pudding instructions
- mix pudding mix with 2 1/2 cups milk.
- warm cream cheese so its soft mix in with pudding mix..
- add half container of cool whip into pudding mix. Mix all ingredients well..
- Line a 9X9 dish with vanilla wafers then slice bananas and place them on vanilla wafers..
- pour pudding mix over wafers and bananas..
- place the other half of the cool whip on top of pudding.
- i make this the night before i actually eat it.. but u can also make and put in the fridge for an hour before serving.