Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
My idea of Banana Pudding.
You can have My idea of Banana Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My idea of Banana Pudding
- You need 2 of boxes of banana cream jell-o pudding.
- It’s 4 cup of cold milk.
- It’s 4 of bananas (u can add more or use less your choice).
- It’s 1 packages of cool whip whipped cream.
- You need 1 box of vanilla wafers.
My idea of Banana Pudding instructions
- make pudding according to package.
- once done we will begin the layering process.
- start with pudding, then a layer of whip cream, next layer wafers and last the bananas, then repeat process until all ingrediants are gone.
- last should be whip cream so u can crumble cookies on top.