Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
vhawks Bacon blue, w/ avo sandwich.
You can have vhawks Bacon blue, w/ avo sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of vhawks Bacon blue, w/ avo sandwich
- You need 1 slice of crispy romaine lettuce leaf.
- It’s 2 of bacon strips (turkey bacon can be a good choice).
- It’s 1 tbsp of blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1 of fresh avocado slices.
- You need 2 slice of sourdough bread.
- It’s 1 of boca veggie patty ( you can use a real hamburger patty or turkey patty if desired, or lunch meat).
- Prepare 1 dash of fat free mayo.
vhawks Bacon blue, w/ avo sandwich step by step
- cook Bacon in a hot skillet or oven till crispy strain on paper napkins.
- cook Boca veggie Patty in the oven or in a hot skillet till a bit crispy flip when necessary.
- toast sourdough slices in toaster till desired.
- start creating your sandwich : Mayo on sourdough slices now layer Bacon,lettuce, avocado, blue cheese and Boca Patty eat warm and enjoy serve with a salad or sweet potato fries:).
- if you like, you can add red onions & jalapeno! !! yummy! !.