Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding.
You can have Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding
- It’s 6 large of Bananas.
- You need 1 box of Instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 12 oz of Whipped topping.
- Prepare 2 packages of Peppridge Farm Chessmen Cookies.
Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding instructions
- You will need a 9 x 12 inch glass baking dish..
- In the bottom of the dish lay out a layer of the cookies topped by a layer of the bananas sliced..
- In a mixing bowl mix the pudding mix and milk and put aside to set..
- In another bowl mix cream cheese and condensed milk thoroughly..
- Fold into the cream cheese mixture the 12 oz. of whipped topping then fold in the vanilla pudding. No need to be overly gentle here..
- Pour this final mixture on top of the cookies and bananas. Finally, lay the rest of the cookies out face up on top of the pudding mixture. Refrigerate thoroughly..