Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry Jello Salad.
You can have Strawberry Jello Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jello Salad
- You need of Crust.
- You need 2 cups of thin salted pretzels- coarsely crushed.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 12 oz. of Cool Whip.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Pkg. Cream Cheese.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 6 oz. of Pkg. Strawberry Jello.
- Prepare 2 of Small Cartons Frozen Sliced Strawberries.
Strawberry Jello Salad step by step
- Crust: Mix well. Pat into 9 x 13 pan and bake at 300° 8 – 10 minutes- No longer!.
- Filling: Beat until creamy cool whip and Cream cheese. Pour over cooled crust. Put in fridge 20 minutes..
- Dissolve Jello in 2 cups hot water. Add 2 small Cartons Frozen Sliced Strawberries. Place in fridge until partially set..
- Pour Jello mixture over Cool Whip mixture after it has set. Refrigerate 4-6 hours..