Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Gulab jamun using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun
- Prepare 100 of garamkhoya (Mawa).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of refined flour or soojee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk (mixed with a little water).
- You need 4 of green cardamon (slight crushed).
- It’s of Ghee.
- Prepare Cube of bread.
Gulab jamun step by step
- Take required quantity of sugar and water in a deep pan. Stir and bring to boil on high flame for sugar to dissolve.
- Now add milk and cardamom seeds to the sugar water.boil further and strain..
- Then add saffron and cardamom powder and bring the mixture to rolling boil for about 5-6 minutes until it becomes little sticky..
- Take the grated khoya in a medium size deep bowl..
- Add baking soda and maida combine them thoroughly but gentle usage a spoon.
- Add a easpoon of milk to it and knead all of them together to make smooth and soft dough.add another teaspoon of milk if required..
- Make sure that the dough is a bit softer to avoid cracking of balls while deep frying..
- Divide the dough into equal parts and make smooth surface balls out of it..
- Now heat ghee in a pan over medium flame and add the balls to deep fry them.cook evenly unitle it becomes golden brown..
- Make sure that you do not cook on high flame otherwise the balls will burn. Now drain and let them cool for few minutes. Then immerse the gulab jamun in the warm sugar syrup for at latest 40 minutes.it increases in size when it soaks the sugar syrup..
- Hot dish is ready to serve😍.