Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding.
You can cook Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding
- You need 1 bunch of Bananas.
- You need 2 can of Milk.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 can of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla Flavoring.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 box of Vanilla Wafers.
Tracy's Homemade Banana Pudding instructions
- Arrange sliced bananas and vanilla wafers in dish..
- Add milk, sugar, water, flavoring, and eggs into a boiler..
- Mix on stove (constantly stirring) until pudding starts to thicken..
- Then pour pudding mix over wafers and bananas. Enjoy!!.