Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Simply Easy Banana Pudding.
You can cook Simply Easy Banana Pudding using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simply Easy Banana Pudding
- Prepare 1 bunch of Bananas.
- You need 4 box of Vanilla Pudding Mix, (follow directions according to pkg.).
- You need 2 box of Vanilla Wafers.
Simply Easy Banana Pudding instructions
- Peel all bananas & cut into medium slices, set aside. (Note: remember when peeling bananas always make sure you're not touching the inside of the banana because the skin of the fruit can contaminate your dish! So wash those hands thoroughly before proceeding to cutting.).
- Using an electric handheld mixer, mix vanilla pudding mix according to package.
- Layer wafers on bottom of dish, Next layer the bananas, then cover with a layer of vanilla pudding; Repeat steps until dish is layered to the top..
- Viola! Chill in the fridge for 2 – 3 hrs..