Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Super retarded wholemeal sourdough.
You can have Super retarded wholemeal sourdough using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super retarded wholemeal sourdough
- Prepare 75 g of spelt flour.
- Prepare 325 g of strong wholemeal flour.
- It’s 200 g of active sourdough starter.
- You need 10 g of salt.
- You need 275 g of water (straight from tap, not warm).
Super retarded wholemeal sourdough step by step
- Mix all of the ingredients well.
- Leave to sit for 30 mins.
- Knead really well – until passes windowpane test and smooth/shiny..
- Cover the bowl (must have space to rise).
- Leave at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Place in the fridge to continue bulk fermentation for 24 hours.
- Remove from fridge and shape into desired shape, using a minimal ammount of flour.
- Leave to prove for another 3 hours at room temperature until well risen.
- Preheat oven to max for 30 mins.
- Slash the dough and place in the oven on your baking surface of choice.
- Immediately turn oven down to 200C (fan).
- If using a tin, bake for 20 mins in tin, then bash out and place directly on oven shelf for a further 20.