Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Oreo gulab jamun.
You can cook Oreo gulab jamun using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo gulab jamun
- You need For of dough.
- You need 10-12 of oreo biscuits.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 45 ml of milk.
- It’s For of inner filling.
- You need as required of Oreo biscuit inner cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cashew powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of warm milk mixed with 1/4tsp saffron.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
- It’s For of Sugar syrup.
- Prepare 350 grams of sugar.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- You need 2 pods of cardamom.
- You need For of Garnishing.
- Prepare As requried of Almond.
- Prepare as required of Pistachio.
Oreo gulab jamun step by step
- In a bowl, add 1 tbsp warm milk, 1/4 tsp saffron and mix it well..
- Soak for 30 mins..
- Take 10-12 oreo biscuits and separate cream from it..
- Transfer the cream into the bowl and add 2 tbsp cashew powder, saffron milk and mix it well..
- Add the biscuits in a blender and blend it into a fine powder..
- Transfer this into a bowl, add 2 tbsp milk powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda and mix it well.
- Add 45 ml milk and mix it well..
- Take some mixture in your hands and flatten it with the help of your finger..
- Add the prepared stuffing in it and roll it into a ball. Keep aside..
- Take a skillet, add 350 grams sugar, 300 ml water, 2 pods green cardamom and stir continuously until the sugar is fully dissolved..
- Bring it to a boil..
- Remove it from heat and keep aside..
- Heat suffiecient oil in a vessel and deep fry the oreo gulab jamun in it..
- Remove it from heat and dip this in the prepared sugar syrup..
- Soak for about 5 minutes..
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios..
- Serve your delicious oreo gulab jamun!!!!.