Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee flavored Gulab Jamun.
You can cook Coffee flavored Gulab Jamun using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee flavored Gulab Jamun
- Prepare of Dough making.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sooji.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of coffee powder.
- Prepare As needed of milk.
- Prepare As needed of oil for frying the gulab jamun.
- Prepare of For making of sugar syrup.
- You need To taste of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need pinch of saffron.
- You need as needed of lemon slices.
- Prepare 2 of crushed cardamoms.
- It’s Pinch of coffee powder.
Coffee flavored Gulab Jamun instructions
- Boil sugar and water in the heated pan on the oven, add lemon slices add cardamom powder and stir it continuously,add cardamoms add saffron, mix well,and continue to cook, at that time remove lemon slices and cook until sugar is totally dissolved in the water and turn off the heat add coffee powder and mix it well..
- Now take a bowl put moida,milk powder, sooji, ghee,baking soda and cardamom powder mix well add coffee mix milk as needed,knead a dough roughly,don't knead too much,it can be hard the gulab jamun,now make balls from the dough,put all balls in the low flame oven in the heated pan in the oil, fry all balls in very low heat fry until well cooked..
- Put all gulab jamun balls in the heated sugar syrup and boil few minutes and keep rest until cool..
- Serve with parathas, it's delicious friends..