Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
"Banging" Banana Pudding.
You can cook "Banging" Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Banging" Banana Pudding
- It’s 10 of bananas sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of cream cheese.
- You need 5 oz of box banana pudding mix (2).
- Prepare 5 oz of box vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla wafers.
- It’s 1 can of condensed sweetened milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of cold milk.
- Prepare 12 oz of whipped cream (3).
"Banging" Banana Pudding instructions
- In a large bowl mixing all ingredients, cream cheese, vanilla and banana pudding mixes, milk, condensed sweetened milk and 12 ounce whipped cream. With hand mixer blend until smooth..
- In a 12 inch baking dish layer with wafers, then cover wafers with sliced bananas, then top with whipped cream and finally with the pudding from blender. Repeat this process for at least (3) three layers. Then refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Servings 8 to 10.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes.
- Total Time: 30 minutes including refrigeration time.