Lisa's banana pudding from scratch.
You can have Lisa's banana pudding from scratch using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lisa's banana pudding from scratch
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 4 of eggs separated at room temp.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 box of nilla wafers.
- You need 4 of bananas.
Lisa's banana pudding from scratch instructions
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, flour and salt..
- Stir in egg yolks and milk. Blend well..
- Cook uncovered on medium heat until bringing to boil..
- Stirring constantly until thickets. Remove from heat..
- Add vanilla extract..
- Spread mixture over layers of bills wafers and sliced bananas..
- Use remaining sugar and egg whites from merengue on top. Stirring together until it thickens..
- Bake at 425°F for about five minutes or until top is brown..