Sourdough discard Chinese spring onions pancake 🥞 🧅🐾.
You can cook Sourdough discard Chinese spring onions pancake 🥞 🧅🐾 using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sourdough discard Chinese spring onions pancake 🥞 🧅🐾
- Prepare 1 cup of sourdough starter discard.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of plain flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of mix black and while sesame seeds.
- You need 2 of spring onions (finely sliced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of Dipping sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mix sesame seeds.
Sourdough discard Chinese spring onions pancake 🥞 🧅🐾 step by step
- Mix flour, sourdough discard, water and salt together and mix well. Rest for 10 min..
- On medium heat non stick pan, add some vegetable cooking oil then add a full ladle of pancake mix. Then sprinkle some spring onion on top, seasalt flakes and sesame seeds..
- Here is video version 👍🏻.
- Leave it to cook for 5 min or until corner of pancake start to crisp up. Flip your pancake over and let it cook for another 5-8 min until the other side crisp up..
- Mix your sauce with soysauce, vinegar and grated ginger top with sesame seeds. Serve with hot Chinese scallions or spring onions pancake. It’s so delicious and you can not stop just one!!!.