Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Buckwheat Sweetcorn Fritters 🥞🐾.
You can cook Sourdough Buckwheat Sweetcorn Fritters 🥞🐾 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Buckwheat Sweetcorn Fritters 🥞🐾
- It’s 1 cup of sourdough starter (or any other starter).
- You need 1/2 cup of Gram flour (chickpea flour).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of spring onion for garnish.
- You need of Dip of choice (I used sweet chilli).
Sourdough Buckwheat Sweetcorn Fritters 🥞🐾 step by step
- Mix together your starter with the gram flour and just enough tepid water to make a thick batter consistency. Leave it to sit on the side at room temperature for half an hour..
- Mix your salt pepper and sweetcorn into the batter..
- Heat a small amount of oil in a non stick frying pan and fry a spoonful of the batter for a couple of minutes on each side. When bubbles pop on the surface it’s time to flip them. Fry in batches and drain on kitchen towel if you need to. Serve with your fresh spring onions and a dipping sauce..