Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies
- You need 1 box of devils food cake mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1 stick of softened butter.
- You need 1 cup of caramel baking chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts optional.
- You need 1 of egg.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In bowl mix the cake mix, egg, softened butter and water until well combined. Mixture will be thick..
- Add the caramel baking chips and nuts if using. Stir well..
- Drop by spponfuls onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Bake 15 to 25 minutes. Depending on your oven. Check after 15 minutes. Cookies should look soft..
- Cool on baking pan for 5 minutes and move to cooling rack to finish cooling..
- These are so versitile. Use any flavor cake mix and chips of your choice!.