Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Caesar Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Caesar Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caesar Deviled Eggs
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, finely grated.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmigiano reggiano, finely grated.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of anchovy paste.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 head of romaine lettuce.
Caesar Deviled Eggs step by step
- Hard boil eggs, peel, half and scoop yolk into bowl.
- Add all ingredients, except romaine lettuce, mix up to a thick consistency.
- Put in plastic baggy and snip off corner of bag, squeeze mixture into empty half eggs..
- Garnish with romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese and paprika if desired.