Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
GF & Dairy Free Grandmas Banana Pudding.
You can cook GF & Dairy Free Grandmas Banana Pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GF & Dairy Free Grandmas Banana Pudding
- It’s 2 boxes of cook and serve jello banana cream pudding.
- Prepare 1 dash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- Prepare 4 of bananas.
- Prepare of Kinnikinnick GF vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 1 of pan/container.
GF & Dairy Free Grandmas Banana Pudding instructions
- Mix 2 boxes of pudding with almond milk to desired consistency, put on stove and bring to a boil..
- After cooked, take off stove and mash up 3 bananas into pudding. I left mine a little chunky. Mix well. This will thicken the pudding..
- Get your container/pan and layer the bottom with wafers, my container held 9 wafers in each layer..
- Add pudding on top of the wafers covering them completely. Repeat steps 3 & 4 until you run out of pudding..
- Top your dish off with wafers and sliced banana all over the top. Refrigerate for 3 hours. Enjoy 🌻.