Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Pudding Poke Cake.
You can cook Banana Pudding Poke Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla wafer cookies.
- You need 2 boxes of instant banana creme pudding.
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake.
- It’s 1 of lg container of cool whip.
- You need 3 of bananas.
- It’s 2-3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
Banana Pudding Poke Cake instructions
- Cook the cake according to the directions on the back of the box. You'll use your eggs & oil for this..
- While cake is baking you will make the instant pudding according to the directions on the back of the pudding box. Only mix til the pudding is slightly thickened..
- Once cake is done, let stand for 5-10 mins & then with a wooden spoon handle, poke holes in cake everywhere..
- Now poor pudding mix onto cake. Try getting as much of the pudding into the holes. Then place in fridge for at least an hour..
- After an hour or more take out of fridge. Slice bananas into thin slices & place ontop of cake & pudding, so as to cover it fully..
- Smash 2 cups vanilla wafer cookies in a ziplock bag. Once crushed, pour a cup over bananas. Then spread cool whip over the bananas & cookie crumbs..
- Top with the other cup of crushed cookies & serve🍌.