Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Sourdough Yorkshire Puddings 🌱🥳.
You can have Vegan Sourdough Yorkshire Puddings 🌱🥳 using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Sourdough Yorkshire Puddings 🌱🥳
- You need 4 tablespoons of sourdough starter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of flaxseed egg (see my post).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
Vegan Sourdough Yorkshire Puddings 🌱🥳 instructions
- Whisk the ingredients together..
- Pre-heat oven to 225. Pour a little oil into each hole if your Yorkshire pudding tray and put this in the oven until hot. Pot in your Yorkshire pudding mixture and cook until it puffs – mine were cooked in a small tray and took about 15 minutes..
- They must be enjoyed with gravy, seasonal veggies and horseradish! Pie is optional..