Banana Pudding. Find the best recipes for banana pudding, a tasty Southern dessert made with vanilla wafers and homemade pudding, or make it even easier with boxed pudding mix. This Homemade Banana Pudding recipe makes the creamiest and most flavorful banana pudding ever! Layered with bananas and sweet vanilla wafer cookies.
Banana pudding is a simple Southern classic that has evolved into an all-American favorite. This recipe lightens up the traditional pudding by using low-fat milk, fat-free sweetened condensed milk. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. You can have Banana Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 7 of bananas.
- You need 1 box of wafers.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 Box of instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 container of cool whip.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
It's a classic Southern recipe, and for good Though trifle dishes are the most classic way to serve banana pudding, you can serve them in pretty. A dessert with layers upon layers of delicious flavors & textures, my Creamy Banana Pudding recipe has it all: bananas, pudding, and crunchy vanilla wafers. Banana Pudding, or Nanner Puddin as it is affectionately called, is one of the easiest desserts to make so long as you can make a homemade custard. If you can't , just use a box of instant vanilla pudding.
Banana Pudding instructions
- Set cream cheese to the side and allow it to get to room temperature..
- Mix Milk and pudding together follow instructions on the box..
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth. Mix pudding mixture with the cream cheese mix. Mix in half of cool whip set other portion aside..
- Layer a bowl with wafers then add a layer of pudding/cream cheese mixture slice up any amount of bananas you would like and repeat. Top pudding off with the remainder of cool whip. I crushed about 5 wafers and sprinkle the crumbs over the cool whip!.
Creamy sweet banana pudding is the best dessert to bring for a party! It steals the show with its light banana flavor, thick pudding, and crunchy vanilla cookies. The BEST Banana Pudding recipe you'll ever try! This timeless, no bake dessert is always a winner with friends and family and is so delicious! Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an excellent choice for a busy day.