Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Keto Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Cheesecake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of stevia.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter melted.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 5 (8 oz) of blocks cream cheese- room temp.
- You need 5 of room temp eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of swerve(powdered).
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extra.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
Keto Cheesecake instructions
- Combine almond flour, stevia, cinnamon salt and melted butter until sticks together. Press into the bottom of a cheesecake pan bottom all the way around the pan. Refrigerator crust in fridge for at least 20 minutes..
- In stand mixer combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add one egg at a time and slowly add the sugar (1/3 at a time) until mixture is smooth and creamy. Next add vanilla extract. Poor batter into cheesecake springform pan and bake for 50 minutes or until slightly brown on top. Turn the oven off and crack door for 25 minutes more. Remove and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes..
- Remove springform sides and wrap in cling film. Refrigerate over night!.