Bacon turkey melt.
You can have Bacon turkey melt using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon turkey melt
- Prepare 4 oz of sliced turkey.
- It’s 2 of cooked slices of bacon.
- It’s 2 slice of bread (I prefer sourdough).
- It’s 2 slice of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil.
- Prepare 6 of cherry heirloom tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Bacon turkey melt instructions
- Start by cutting tomatoes in half length wise and place into bowl.
- Thinly slice basil leaves and add to bowl of tomatoes then add oil salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place bread into a pan with cheese on both pieces cook on medium low heat until cheese is melt.
- In a separate pan lightly cook tomato basil mixture with turkey..
- Add cooked bacon to one slice of the melted cheese bread slice and turkey and tomatoes to other slice.
- Close to form sandwich and enjoy..