Pancake Bites with Coffee Cream.
You can cook Pancake Bites with Coffee Cream using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pancake Bites with Coffee Cream
- Prepare of Pancake Batter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 oz of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 oz of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s of Coffee Cream.
- Prepare 3 oz of Cake Icing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Warm Milk.
- You need 1/2 oz of Instant Coffee.
Pancake Bites with Coffee Cream instructions
- Mix melted butter, pancake mix, milk, egg and cinnamon in a medium size bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Pour batter on a buttered medium-heat pan. You want to pour about a quarter of a cup onto the pan. Tilt the pan forward so the batter moves into a more of a long shape..
- Flip pancake as soon as you see bubbles on top. And squish the pancake down, so it becomes flat like a tortilla. ( I flatten them out so its easier to eat as a snack).
- Set aside.
- Add your cake icing to a small plate or bowl. Heat milk in the microwave for 45 seconds..
- Add coffee to warm milk and mix..
- Mix all three ingredients to a smooth consistency..
- Pour a teaspoon of the coffee mixture on a pancake. Roll the pancake like a flute or burrito..
- Finish up with some grounded almonds on top and the coffee icing..