Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Khoya gulab jamun.
You can cook Khoya gulab jamun using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Khoya gulab jamun
- It’s 250 grams of Mawa(khoya).
- You need 7-8 of Cashhew nuts.
- It’s 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 3 cups of Water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 4 tsp of All-purpose flour(maida).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare as required of Ghee/ refined Oil for deep frying.
Khoya gulab jamun step by step
- Take a large bowl add grated khoya, maida,and baking powder. Mix well.
- Then add cashew mix well and knead it into the dough.
- Cover and let it rest for about 20-25 mins..
- Take sugar in a pan and add water.heat up on meadium heat untill all sugar dissolves..
- Once sugar dissolves,increase the heat to high and bring the syrup to boil.
- Once syrup begins to boil lower the heat to medium and cook for4-5 minutes more..
- The consistency for the syrup should be close to single thread..
- Add cardamom powder mix well and turn off the flame..sugar syrup is ready.
- Take the dough and knead it once more and make balls..no cracks should be left on it..
- Heat up oil on medium heat.fry gulab jamun on low to medium heat…
- When they get brown colour,take them out of oil and drop in hot sugar syrup..
- Mawa gulab jamun ready to serve…