Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Banana-Chia Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana-Chia Pudding
- It’s 2 of bananas (mashed).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Banana-Chia Pudding instructions
- Mix the mashed bananas, almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla, and lemon juice together..
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1.5 hours or overnight. This allows the chia seeds to form a pudding-like texture..
- Serve cold with whipped cream and vanilla wafers..