Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜. Chia seed pudding is the perfect back to school snack! It is tasty, easy to prepare and store, and has a TON of health benefits! I chose to flavour my chia seed pudding with peanut butter and vanilla!
This vegan peanut butter chia pudding recipe is sure to become a new favourite! Enjoy this sweet and salty treat for breakfast, a snack or a healthy dessert. You will love this addictive sweet and salty chia pudding with swirls of peanut butter and sweet bites of soft, caramel dates throughout. You can have Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- It’s 1 tsp of Peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- It’s of Banana.
- It’s of Blueberries.
Instead of peanut butter I'm using almond butter and instead of jelly I'm using homemade blueberry puree. I'm also topping it with chopped pistachios Chia pudding is incredibly easy to make. This delicious Peanut Butter Chia Pudding is full of flavor. Natural peanut butter also adds protein and tons of flavor.
Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 instructions
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and penaut butter in a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup..
- Tip: I use a hand mixer (or a coffee mixer) to achieve an evenly spread foamy consistency..
- Leave the cup in fridge at least for 4h or overnight..
- When you take the cup out of the fridge it will have a pudding-like consistency. Add some sliced bananas and blueberries on top..
This chia pudding is just sweet enough, without overpowering the rich peanut butter flavor. Peanut butter chia pudding. written by @juliarecipes. Chia pudings has become my next favorite breakfast, snack or dessert. Sorry for yelling, but I just can't help getting super excited about my favorite food holiday of the year! So to celebrate, today we're making this Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding!