Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Matcha Biscotti using Homemade Sourdough Starter.
You can have Matcha Biscotti using Homemade Sourdough Starter using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha Biscotti using Homemade Sourdough Starter
- You need 50 grams of ○ Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 50 grams of ○ Cake flour.
- It’s 25 grams of ○Almond flour.
- It’s 25 grams of ○ Homemade sourdough starter.
- Prepare 8 grams of ○ Matcha.
- You need 30 grams of ○ Raw cane sugar.
- You need 30 grams of ● Soy milk.
- You need 1 of ●Egg (medium size).
- You need 40 grams of Candied lemon peel.
- You need 60 grams of Mixed nuts.
- It’s 60 grams of White chocolate.
Matcha Biscotti using Homemade Sourdough Starter step by step
- Put the ○ ingredients in a food processor..
- Process until blended..
- Transfer to a bowl, add the ● ingredients, and use a spatula to fold the batter..
- Add nuts of your choice plus chopped up chocolate and candied lemon peel, and fold in..
- Form into a rectangular shape on a silicone baking pad, and leave overnight..
- The next morning. I left this in the vegetable compartment of the refrigerator for 14 hours..
- Bake for 20 minutes at 355F/180C. Cut into 1 cm slices when cool, turn the slices on their sides and bake at 320F/160C for 15-20 minutes..
- Cool on a rack..