Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chestnut Chocolate Sticks Using Homemade Sourdough Starter.
You can have Chestnut Chocolate Sticks Using Homemade Sourdough Starter using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chestnut Chocolate Sticks Using Homemade Sourdough Starter
- It’s 180 grams of All purpose flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Chestnut flour.
- It’s 70 grams of Homemade sourdough starter.
- It’s 5 grams of Unrefined Sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 110 grams of Water.
- It’s 80 grams of ○Chestnuts Simmered in their Skins.
- Prepare 40 grams of ○Couverture chocolate.
- It’s 30 grams of ○Walnuts.
Chestnut Chocolate Sticks Using Homemade Sourdough Starter instructions
- Mix the flour ingredients in a bowl. Add the water and homemade sourdough starter and press together into a ball until it is no longer floury for the first rising..
- Roast and chop up the walnuts and cut the chestnuts into small slices..
- Cut into 5 parts, make round again, and let rest for 20 minutes..
- Spread out long and flat and add the ingredients labled ○..
- Wrap up and cut in half..
- Roll longer then line up on a bread mat for the second rising..
- Heat the oven to max, then lower to 230℃ and bake for 15-18 minutes..
- It may be a bit of work but it's more delicious with all the ingredients rolled up inside..