Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Shepherd pie keto style. Keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe (Cauliflower Shepherd's Pie) – This low carb keto shepherd's pie recipe (a.k.a. keto cottage pie) is pure comfort food bliss! Healthy cauliflower shepherd's pie features flavorful meat sauce, veggies, and a healthier topping. This keto-friendly shepherd's pie recipe, or "cottage pie" as some refer to it, is super hearty and guaranteed to fill your tummy.
Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. No matter the weather, a classic shepherd's pie can bring comfort to anyone eating it. By preparing a recipe of cauliflower mash in advance, you can make a big shepherd's pie that will satisfy a whole family! You can have Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- Prepare 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of The stuffing.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
Shepherd's pie is a traditional casserole-style dish with a bottom layer of ground meat and vegetables, covered with a layer of mashed potates. Our keto shepherd's pie is the best! The one skillet recipe uses ground beef with veggies & mashed cauliflower on top for easy comfort food. Hip tips for making the best keto shepherd's pie: You can use ground lamb, ground beef, turkey, or chicken!
Shepherd pie keto style instructions
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
This recipe is that easy to adapt. This shepherd's pie is a slight variation on the traditional, with a mashed cauliflower topping instead of the typical potato. Don't let the Keto diet keep your from enjoying some of your favorite foods like Shepherd's Pie. Our topping is made with cauliflower and mashed together with cream cheese and. Classic Shepherd's Pie (Traditional style with Keto option).