Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Classic Baked Banana Pudding.
You can have Classic Baked Banana Pudding using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic Baked Banana Pudding
- You need of For the pudding:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar (½ +¼=¾).
- You need 5 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of large egg yolks (room temp, save egg whites).
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of milk (I use almond).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 package of vanilla wafers.
- It’s 4 of large bananas (sliced).
- You need of For the Meringue.
- You need 4 of large eggs whites.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Classic Baked Banana Pudding step by step
- In a medium sauce pan add sugar, flour and salt..
- Stir in egg yolks and milk. Cook for about 10 minutes. Stir constantly! Or until the mixture becomes thick. Remove from heat and add vanilla..
- Place vanilla wafers on the bottom of 3 quart baking dish. Make sure the bottom is covered..
- Pour pudding on top of wafers..
- Place sliced bananas on top..
- To make the meringue:.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a medium bowl, using a hand held mixer beat the egg whites, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. This can take 5-15 minutes..
- Spread the meringue over the pudding and 5-10 minutes. Until the meringue is lightly browned..