Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chessmen Banana Pudding Pie.
You can have Chessmen Banana Pudding Pie using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chessmen Banana Pudding Pie
- Prepare 3 of Banana Creme Instant Puddings.
- It’s 1 Pkg. of “Chessmen” Cookies.
- You need 1 Box of Vanilla Wafers.
- You need 3/4 Stick of Butter (Melted).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare Splash of Lemon Extract.
- You need 1/2 of Grated Nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Milk.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Honey.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
Chessmen Banana Pudding Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Pulverize roughly half the box of vanilla wafers in a food processor along with melted butter. Place in 9×13 (I think that was the size) baking pan. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to gently but firmly pack it evenly. Bake until golden. 12-15 minutes..
- Empty the three boxes of pudding into a bowl. Add in three cups of milk and whisk. Stop once mixture thickens. Cover and place in refrigerator..
- As the pudding is chilling, place the block of creme cheese (preferably softened) into a mixing bowl. Cream together along with the 1/3 cup of granulated sugar and honey..
- Take the pudding out of the fridge and introduce it to the cream cheese mixture. Fold it in nicely..
- Whip heavy whipping cream along with nutmeg and powdered sugar until it becomes stiff. Add in the lemon extract. Whip again until stiff. Fold in roughly half of the whipped cream into the pudding and cream cheese mixture..
- Begin to layer the pie. Starting with pudding on the bottom..
- The very top should end with whipped cream. Strategically place Chessmen cookies and vanilla wafers. Chill for a few hours before serving..
- Of course, the second attempt was even more successful. They even had seasonal prints on them which were good for Easter Sunday, opposed to the signature chess piece characters..